Dividend Value Builder
Home of the Dividend Analyzer
Dividend Value Builder NewsletterHome of the Dividend Analyzer
For a limited time:
Get both Monthly Newsletters: the Dividend Value Builder Portfolio Issue and Dividend Value Builder Analyzer Issue for $99/year.
For a limited time the Dividend Value Newsletter is being offered at a ridiculously low price. Charter Members are locking in their $99/year rate forever. Not only that, it comes with a Free 10-Day Trial. You literally pay nothing until your 10 day trial is over.
When I invest, I expect to pay (price) less than the real worth (value) of the investment. This newsletter is an investment for you and I promise you will receive much more in value than the price you pay. If you don’t agree, just cancel and owe nothing. You can’t lose. Join with me and we will build wealth together. Become a Dividend Value Newsletter Member today!
Sincerely, Ken Faulkenberry
Dividend Value Builder Newsletter (Annual)
- 10-Day Free Trial
- Two Monthly Dividend Value Builder Newsletters: The DVB Portfolio Issue and the DVB Analyzer Issue.
- Discover, Evaluate, and Compare Stocks Without Emotional Bias => Monthly Issues Include:
- 3 DVB Portfolios => Kings & Aristocrats Portfolio, Dividend Growth Portfolio, and High Income Portfolio
- Key Market Statistics
- My Commentary On Dividend Investing
- The Dividend Analyzer and How to Compare Quality Dividend Stocks
- Total Score, Dividend Safety Score, Profitability & Growth Score, and Valuation Score for all 240+ stocks in the DVB Database.
- Top Dividend Analyzer Stocks By Sector
Dividend investing strategies including how to choose dividend stocks, qualitative and quantitative metrics for research, how to analyze fundamentals, profitability & growth, and valuation.
Dividend Stock Analysis
The Arbor Dividend Analyzer provides dividend stock analysis without bias or emotional error.
Dividend Kings are companies that have increased their dividend for 50+ consecutive years.
Dividend Aristocrats & Champions
Dividend Aristocrats & Champions are companies that have increased their dividend for 25+ consecutive years.
Dividend Contenders & Achievers are companies who have raised their dividend for 10+ consecutive years.
Dividend Growers are companies who do not qualify for one of the dividend lists but have the potential to be dividend growers in the future.